Tuesday, September 4, 2007


I am waiting on the arrival of my new studio (also known as a wooden shed/cabin) and it feels like Christmas. To have a designated area to make a mess/masterpiece is going to be fab. I had a landscaping expert up today who is going to help to put some style into the garden surrounding it too!! A long way from when I started, (cutting out patterns on MDF on my bed years ago!!! )I will be sure to post the pics when it has arrived. Hopefully soon, as I am driving everybody around me crazy fluting on about it!! lol

Today was a great day creatively, I managed to finish 3 more pieces for the next photo shoot. This collection will be added to my online boutique at bonzie.etsy.com when I launch my new shop!
leave a comment ladies if you wish, as I love mail!x

Labels: boutique, collection, etsy, fashion, studio

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online