Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Just wanted to pop in to say hi to all and hope you guys are having a fab christmas! I am having a great day at home with my family, mam is dancing like a lunatic to random christmas tunes, my neice doesn't know where to look there is so much stuff around, dad is cooking up a storm in the kitchen and me bro and sis are chillin out counting down the minutes to gobble gobble fest!

To this day I am not really sure how many peeps check into my blog to have a browse as comments are always scarce ( or if its of any interest to anyone) but I know from the stats that there are a few readers and I have not met or chatted with many of you, but I do hope that you get some enjoyment out of it and that I know I do, I will be bloggin on in 08, with many new stock on plan for my etsy store! So to all those that just stop by for a nose, stop by some day and say hi! its lovely to meet other bloggers, and to be honest its always a highlight to log on and find a new comment from someone sharing there thoughts, it makes my day! So see you in 08, and HAVE A LOVELY CHRISTMAS , HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY.
XXX
BONZIE

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online