Saturday, January 5, 2008




I have been really getting into making scarves and neck pieces recently, I love coming up with new sculptural shapes that really frame the face! Of course there is always a little touch of neovictorian in there too!, dare I say the girl just can't help herself!


I love the challenge of designing a new one for custom oders, my fave scenario is when I get told acolour scheme and then just get a sense of what the client is into, in terms of there own personal style and then just go for it! It always surprises me what comes out of that client/designer collaboration! Like for example the scarf pictured, which was a custom order for the fabulous WhisperingMary of etsy, who does the most beautiful illustrations of yesteryear!! go check out her shop here too!


xxx

bonzie

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online