Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Notice anything??

Hi guys,
Havn't had a chance to update lately, since the wee injury I had a backlog of everything and an amazing photo shoot for an Irish Bridal magazine on Sunday so had to focus on studio work recently.
Dont fret though guys, I have lots of news coming up, I am bustin to blurt it all out but sometimes you have to wait for the events or things to happen before you can blog about it.
I wanted to share something really awesome with you all above. Imogen Heap keeps the nicest video blog on youtube and this weeks one sees her sporting no less then 3 pieces from "Bonzie". Its so exciting to see the work in real life on such an icon as Imogen Heap. I really respect her as an artist first and foremost and have a watch of the video she is such a fabulous person too!
My partner bought her album for us as we had a long distance to travel to the photoshoot cross country and it played in the car for the entire trip, it was befitting the scenery too, we were travelling over the Ring of Kerry in Ireland , through majestic mountains and lakes as the sun went down on a bright sunny day, I couldn't think of a more suitable soundtrack! Check out her music it rocks. Very atmospheric.
x
bonzie

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online