Monday, November 2, 2009

Client Corner ~ Liz




Hi Gals,

Its been a long time since we checked in with you all, a lot has been happening over the last wee while. The laptop took a sabatical for quite some time whilst my charger decided to give up the ghost so I have been without all my photographs for ages and finally have managed to get the technology back in action again. I was also away on my holidays for a week in London with my sister and we had an amazing trip so theres lots of catching up to do here in the studio.

One of the loveliest things to come home to is photographs from our brides of their wedding day and how our piece worked out with their ensemble. One such bride was Liz who actually bought her wedding dress around her teal bolero and chose something that would compliment it overall. I love the pop of rich teal color within Liz's look, its a really fresh approach to bridal and really adds a new dimension to the traditional color palette. Liz was such an awesome client to work with and we are so chuffed to have featured in her special day.

We wish Liz and her new Hubbie the best of all that Married life has to offer. xxxx
In Style
bonzie & ger....

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online