Thursday, May 15, 2008


Guys,

I just wanted to share my excitement with you. I was on a roll in the studio ( sometimes you get days like that) and I came up with a new product to add to my etsy boutique at the weekend. I am really happy with the new pieces and having spent the whole night in the studio designing, I am looking forward to getting them up online.

I have often dabelled in jewellery, such as cuffs and chokers and have recently come up with a new collar piece that features all my signature embellishments in the typical romantic tattered fashion! The couture neckwear can be worn with the plainest blouse or vest to stunning effect. But you will have to wait until Saturday to check out the shop update! ;)
So for now I leave you with a pic of that signature embellishment I mentioned.

looking forward to seeing you there!

xx

Bonzie

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online