Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Birthday Roadtrip.


Gals,
Im so excited to be hitting the road tomorrow morning for a wee Birthday getaway with my partner. It feels like an age since I had a break and a getaway and we are heading for Killarney, one of our favourite destinations. ( well New York was booked out, what can I say. lol )

As Ger is the more organised of us both I was handed a bag of girlie goodies today that I would never even think of until its too late, loads of face scrubs, hair treats , the works and of course a bottle of wine with a bottle opener attached! I laughed at this last one as only Ger would know that I would take a bottle of wine with me on a trip and forget an opening operatus! :)

Its funny when you work along side a family member they actually come to know you better than you know yourself!

I also received a really special gift from one of my gal pals on etsy,simplysusan. Its such a lovely feeling to open a personal gift and handmade card from a friend I met online on the other side of the world. We have met some really amazing friends through the etsy community and Im always blown away by the kindness and caring nature of all the gals on there.

Back in a couple of days gals, hoping to see more of the above pictured on the journey. ( picture taken of a local castle ruin by my dad.
missing you already gals. :)
I shall be 28 when I get home, eek!

x
bonzie


0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online