Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Canary Yellowness!





Hi Gals,

We have been sourcing some new shades of silk to bring into our Bridal range of late and I was hopelessly drawn to this rich Regal Yellow Shade on the silk swatch book. I kept leaving it and going back to it, heck, I think even Ger thought I had lost my marbles when I told her we had just purchased a lot of yellow! ( baring in mind that Im not a gal for too much color and always tend to lean towards old muted tones ) so this vivid yellow is a welcome change for me. :)

I like to think of it as a Tudor style yellow as its got a very regal finish to it when its made up into boleros and wraps etc. It also rocks with ivory for bridal ....so now ladies all we need are a few very stylish brave gals to be edgy enough to add a pop of color to their special day!
In Style....
bonzie & ger
www.bonzie.etsy.com

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online