Thursday, October 30, 2008
















The funny thing with Color/Colour (I have to write both you guys, when I write it in the european way it looks like I can't spell to all my etsy pals) ;)










.........sorry as I was saying, the funny thing with the C word is that I am always drawn to muted out olde worlde colors as I mentioned before but now and again a bright and beautiful person comes along and orders a custom order that injects a real burst of color into the studio. It is actually very uplifting when this kind of piece is in the studio, in fact if I'm sitting at the work desk my eye keeps wandering across the room as if magnetically drawn to the piece on the mannequin in bright colors. It makes me ponder the fact that perhaps there is something in the whole color therapy phenomenon.... well it certainly does something to me for sure and this month I have Beth and Ash to thank for inspiring such a colorful project in a matching venetian burst set of wrap and bag. We are hoping to rock a few sets into the shop for Christmas as I think they would make a really special gift.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online