Saturday, October 25, 2008




Guys,


Its arrived, one of the big secrets that I was holding in for ages until its launch was the arrival of the November/December issue of the incredibly stunning Belle Armoire Magazine. I have joined the team as a columnist for this awesome publication and bring you guys a Bonzie article monthly on the joys of tatter couture in all its deconstructed glory. For those of you who love all things worn, frayed yet beautiful why not bag your own copy here to read the Tatter Couture Article on Corsets.


I was super chuffed to learn that my piece was adorning the front cover of a magazine that I have admired for so long. For those of you who adore creativity, craft, and innovative design, Belle Armoire is a truly special resource of inspiration and stunning pieces to drool over. Here's hoping you like the Bonzie section too you guys. :)




x


bonzie & Ger


0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online