Friday, November 21, 2008

Confetti Shoot!











Guys, there is great excitement around here lately as the fairytale bridal photo shoot that we were a part of a wee while back in that gorgeous Parkinasilla Hotel location up in Kerry has come out this week. We were really looking forward to seeing the spread in the magazine but what we didn't account for was the fact that the bridal magazine chose one of our bridal ensembles for the front page too!!! I can't even describe how special the day was when I went up and purchased my own copy of the mag ( in fact I think the lady on the till was probably wondering what that strange look on my face was when I was paying for it, I wanted so badly to blurt out to her that it was our clothing on the front! the poor girl. lol)

The whole shoot was based on fairytale bridal theme, its was really romantic and magical, it came out really fab, the stylist and photographer involved were only fabulous too.
We wanted to share the excitement with you guys and I took some pics from the actual magazine itself. All in all a nice week for us. xx
Bonzie & Ger

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online