Friday, November 14, 2008

Customer of the month!
















Over here at Bonzie headquarters ( you will have to excuse me now folks, I have just come back from the cinema, went to see the bond movie ;) Had a blue ice slushee, just a wee bit of random information for you , really it was the most memorable part of the event, oooh almost forgot and the blue eyes too! piercing, indeed.
Anyhew........ As I was saying before my mind wondered in a sugar induced trance.. We are running a customer of the month prize in "ye olde shoppe". At the end of each month we will pop all the names of our customers on etsy from that month into a raffle and the winner will be sent a mystery Bonzie Prize. Just to give a little back. :)
Pictured above is one of the latest commissions hot off the cutting table.Our client, who happens to be a tribal fusion belly dancer (cool!) sent us over an amazing selection of lace to work with and we were very happy with the results. The textures in this piece are very nice and the subtle mix of autumnul color/colour tones add an added dimension. I love the way the lace spills over the edge, I love lace... did I mention I am all loved up on a blue slushee? Seriously guys, how much sugar would you think they put in those bad boys. can't be good for you!
well, while I try to sleep off my glucose hangover, I hope you guys are doing something nice tonight, why not share your plans in the comments section, I would love to know what yall are up to. ;)

x

bonzie & Ger

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online